Thursday, July 03, 2008

White Punks on Dope

Congratulations to our MA English Literary Studies student, David Ewer! Dave created a multi-media piece in preparation for his creative writing dissertation. The piece is called White Punks on Dope, and I won't spoil the story by telling it my words here, but let you view it for yourself on You Tube..


Dave's work was showcased at our recent and very successful National Academy of Writing event, along with work from the NAW students. Following on from this, he has now been appointed to teach on the Universitas 21 Summer School, where he will be teaching students how to make digital movies. I wish him every success!

1 Comments:

Blogger Davideo Kidd said...

Thanks for your nice comments. I'd like to thank the English School for their support and point out the MA ELS course has been fantastic for me - both as a creative writer and in gaining general academic skills. I would recommend this department and B'ham City University to anyone.

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home